Integrated Anesthesia Medical Group (IAMG)
Full time |
Manhattan Beach, CA
Integrated Anesthesia Medical Group (IAMG) currently has an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Regional Anesthesia Medical Director to work out of our Los Angeles office. We are a leading anesthesia organization with over 100 providers covering hospitals and surgical centers. Our success comes from group collaboration, strong management design and creating a program that best fits the needs of our client’s unique situation.
- Work closely and collaboratively with Group’s medical director.
- Interface regularly with Clients’ administration and the physician leadership team.
- Conduct monthly rounds with Clients’ administration and Group’s principals.
- Facilitate cohesive, amiable and productive relationships in relation to perioperative services to include surgeons, anesthesiologists, nursing, staff, and the management/leadership/administration teams.
- Participate in the hiring process of new anesthesia clinical and support staff.
- Develop and implement a strong leadership/administrative structure for Group.
- Develop and implement an effective perioperative services program model for Group to emphasize the value and increase the visibility of the anesthesia team.
- Increase lines of communication among the clinical team, Clients’ administration and the physician leadership team.
- Maintain close supervision regarding quality of clinical anesthesia services.
- Oversee the quality improvement program of Group for Clients to provide high quality patient care.
- Evaluate Group’s current practice for opportunities for improvement and efficiency
- Participate in Group’s business development and assist in the RFP process, as applicable.
- Board Certified Anesthesiologist
- Doctor of Medicine M.D. or Doctor from an accredited educational institution
- Current and active CA Medical License
- Knowledge of clinical standards of care highly desired
- Ability to travel within the assigned territory as necessary
- Professional level of verbal and written communication skills, with demonstrated ability to interact with other providers